MY THOUGH ABOUT YOU


I thought many whiles in the short span of time
To write out a wish list of things, that in truth, my heart can’t cease wanting
Thing without which it might cease being in me

I wrote down my first word like other coming words in obscure sincerity
I wrote the face of beauty; the lips for the depth of kissing
The eyes for the depth of seeing and the mind for the depth of believing

I wondered the lush forest of my imagination in the attempt to write about you
So, I wrote the ears and nose for hearing and perceiving
The sweet smelly tuft of the perfume
And again, a spotless shinny skin I wrote
A surface for my palms and lips to roam

I voyaged the depth of my desire for the less stress in compiling my wish list
And I came across the perfect curve of your hips
The flatness of innocence that marked your tummy tips
The subtlety of young adulthood that features your thought
In my sweet imagination of our romance and your sight


People who read this also read IT WAS ALL A DREAM - WHAT A FANTASY

Comments