THE TIE THAT BINDS




We could have been the cynosure of the eyes
In every event in the past
In the present or in the future
As being together is understood to mean
You and I and no one else

For love divine could have left us undaunted
I was your brother in recent past
Endeared to your very heart but becoming event changed much now
I changed my game left you surprised
When I choose the truth as against the falsities that bound us in

Truth will always be truth eternal for God so loved the world
That He gave His only begotten son
Whosoever believes in Him shall not die rather gain everlasting life (John 3:16)
So be not surprised, the truth is very clear from the errors

Wonder why my seeking life should leave you mouth- agape
Each is responsible for himself
You for you and I for i
On this very different path we trail both seeking everlasting life
Let not our desires break our bond our blood still ties us into one

Genes we share like our childhood experience

                               See also>> HER PORTRAIT

Comments